Miles Design specializes in making your home or office a modern environment that is both beautiful and highly functional. Our award-winning spaces have been celebrated for their drama, style and unsurpassed functionality; however, it is our outstanding level of service and attention to detail throughout every phase of each project that fuels our success.
Do you charge for a Consultation?
• Please feel free to call him 404-271-2071 to arrange for a consultation and to discuss your project needs.
• You can use our consultation services for as long as you like if you’re unsure of whether you wish to hire us for other design services.
Why should I hire a full service Interior Designer?
• If you plan on spending an appreciable amount of money on your project, a designer will not only help you achieve the look and functionality you desire, he will help you avoid costly mistakes.. and he can be there to see that your contractor is adhering to the design plan.
• In addition, designers have access to the best showrooms and often pass along significant designer discounts to you, saving you more money.
Why should I hire Miles Design?
• Cb’s clients consistently remark that he really listens to what they are saying regarding their goals, style, preferences and tastes and he can see their true vision with remarkable insight and creativity. In addition, Cb is a pleasure to work with. You just have to meet him to experience his warm nature and delightful good humor.
• Miles Design has a reputation for fair business practices, which include fair billing and honest service.
I have some strong ideas about what I want to accomplish and how I how want my rooms to look. How do I know you will give me what I want?
Would you measure and design my project space and provide me with a design plan showing space planning and furniture placement?
• When you have purchased our design plan, you are under no obligation to use our complete design services. You can use the plan to shop around for estimates.
Say I decide to use your complete design services. What happens next?
• There you will discuss your ideas and Cb will give you expert planning and design advice. Prior to the consultation Cb may ask you some questions (via email or on the phone) to help you save time.
• After the consultation we will send you a Design Contract outlining the scope of the project, all services, fees and obligations.